Nowadays Shallow Shoes Also Make Women Beautiful, Elegant And Confident, So We’ve Selected 5 Reasons To Reflect If You Want To Continue Wearing High Heels.
- The first reason is the most logical of all, the high heels are not so comfortable. If you are a woman who spends most of the day sitting then you may not notice much difference, but try shallow shoes for a week and see the differences.
- Many women do not give up on their heels at any time of the day, at work, at college, at going out with friends, or even at home. But know that prolonged use over the days, months and years will harm your spine.
- In addition to the back, high heels can aggravate varicose veins. It is preferable to have beautiful high-heeled shoes in the closet to use on those days of partying that you really want to sweep.
- Calluses and bunions are another problem that heels can create on your feet. The truth is that men like to see women in high heels, but also like to enjoy beautiful feet, so bear this factor in mind.
- Finally, who has not seen a lady stay with the jump stuck in the Portuguese sidewalk? It can end up with a sprained or even broken ankle. The high heels are not safe, and you sure do not want to walk down the streets of the city, right?