Improper shoe use causes body aches and facilitates the emergence of varicose veins.
How many times you came home from work and complained: “Aiii that leg pain, foot pain that there …”. Many huh? Know then that these pains may be related to the type of shoe that you are using.
Meet shoe trends for 2014
And this we’re talking about. The doctor rheumatologist Roberto e. Heymann warned of this problem. Heymann explained that mostly people who work standing most of the time, when using an inadequate shoe, causes pain in the calf, spine, knees and causes the appearance of varicose veins.
The appropriate shoe to the foot prevents these problems, therefore, keeps the foot in correct posture, avoiding fatigue, inflammation, improving circulation, finalizes Heymann.
High heels … to use or not use?
The shoe for the job
The ideal is the shoe that keeps you comfortable all the time that you are, without causing any kind of discomfort, such as those mentioned above or even injuries such as blisters or calluses.
See, beautiful women’s shoes.
To choose a comfortable shoes you need to take into account the routine of your work, if you spend more time standing or sitting or spends a lot of time walking.
In general the image consultant Milla Mathias, pointed out that the best shoes for work are the low or medium heel. As the thickness, these should be of thick heels, heels needles are not recommended, because, at the end of the day you will have pain in the legs.
The modern and comfortable Block Heel
Shoes should be soft on the bottom and on top also to give comfort to the feet. The flats are not suitable for the job, especially for those who don’t to in place, because these cause an overload on the feet.
- Who works a long time standing: in this case, the shoes should be very soft and a little more loose. The jump should not be above 5 cm and must be wider (thick) and lightweight. Thin or high heel shoes, should not be used, because it will cause pain. The shoes very closed are expropriated therefore also can cause bruises on legs.
- Who works sitting: who works most of the time sitting has more options in choosing the shoe since the feet do not suffer a lot of pressure with those who work on their feet. Anyway, do not use fully closed shoes, as it may cause the proliferation of bacteria and the feet also need to exude. Use the same shoes more than two days, also is not advisable.
- Who’s pretty: as well as working on foot, walking back and forth should even more, wear flat shoes and which facilitate the transpiration, as the natural leather and lined. The insoles should be extremely comfortable.
The orthopedic surgeon Alexander Helm Godoy of the Instituto de Ortopedia e Traumatologia do Hospital das Clínicas leaves the tip. All shoes to be comfortable you need three important feature:
- The sole of the shoe should be more rigid;
- The buttress (region where the ankle is supported) must be tight to the ankle and the entire back of the foot stay stable.
- The front of the shoe where’s fingers must have enough space to accommodate all the fingers without tightening them.