Love Shoes showed some wonderful shoes from the collection of the brand “Cravo e Canela”. [Not seen? Going on here and see: autumn winter 2010: Cravo e Canela]. The success was so much that the chicks asked to see more!
The booties are smashing. See the rest of the collection with the accurate description and understood the site I love Shoes on INTERSHIPPINGRATES. Have fun!
- Doll Camilli. Wow! Super classic, chic and beautiful. This recalls another peep toe that has appeared here in Love Shoes. A luxury. [Want to see? Go to: Peep Toe from Miss Selfridge]
- Boot Babbie. More studs! A cowboy inspired boot with studs. Show de bola! To hold any pawn in the loop.
- Beatrice Sandal. This blue color is super trendy fall winter 2010/2011. In front there’s this platform sole, which makes it much more comfortable to ride. High heels to keep the “glamour” in the heights.
- Boot Ankle Scarlett Vip. Made in suede and with this neutral color, you parade around beautiful and powerful. Also available in other colors.
- Chanel Shoe Misha Barton. Gray is a predominance of fashion this season. Ideal for a “casual day” with style and comfort.
- Oxford Camilli. The oxford shoe is always a classic. This stitching all over extension of the shoe is your charm and circus! Class and style on your toes!
The collection “Cravo e Canela” does not rock? That part, my favorites are the doll shoe Camilli (7) and the oxford of the same row (12). An unprecedented luxury.
Because we’re crazy about shoes.
Which of these do you like best? Leave your opinion in the comments.