If you are of those that want to advance to the fashion and your feet demand attention, Here’s a trend that much petará this next season autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: of shoes in black and white. Certain that last season already we started it to see signatures as Celine o Saint Laurent Paris, but this time the firms have wanted to put the batteries and already there are many low-cost launching their own version.
Mixed with other trends such as the sole track or the male touch, each of these proposals are already in stores lists to be carried. The truth is that here myself not fall in the temptation Since last season was with the shoe in black and white. This is your second chance, you will end up giving?
- Shovel and bicolor heel of Uterqüe, 89 euros.
- Male type with cords of Bimba and Lola, 175 euros.
- Ankle boots high shank of Zara TRF, 55,95 EUR.
- Moccasin with sole type track of Zara TRF, 45,95 EUR.
- Oxford type of Bershka, 35,99 EUR.
Photos | Collage Vintage
More footwear, in Jezebel
- Sandals if they occur in flatform… They are best
- Dulceida by Krack: the story continues
- You dare to wear shoes in color nude?
- I want sneakers, although they are not Haute Couture [50 favourite spots of summer]
- Surprisingly, your feet and your looks with the Elenovari
- The colorful collaboration of Orla Kiely for Clarks: modern feet
- Metallic shoes to shine [50 favourite spots of summer]
- Make a pair of Louboutin accompanied by žemaitijos amputated, please!