One of the wisest lessons I learned when I was well little is as follows: copy your elders, listen to their advice and mimics their customs. And not only at the personal level, also as far as comfort refers. To sample a button: espadrilles. That footwear that our grandfathers and grandmothers used since time immemorial and which they have a couple of seasons monopolizing stores.
The sandals or espadrilles are trend, It is a fact. No matter if they follow the flow of the animal with the Leopard as a standard print, if they become more or less thick striped sailor or if they try to more sophisticated thanks to the socket, espadrilles are a must-have.
- Espartena in sky blue with floral print of Pull & Bear, by 17,99 EUR.
- Espadrille with laces and flowers of Asos, 35,21 Euro print.
- Espadrilles with Leopard print of Pull & Bear, for 19.99 euros.
- Pink Stradivarius rosewood crochet sandals, for 5.99 euros.
We could say that Chanel is the cause of the fashion craze that has been unleashed, its bicoloured espadrille with a double maxi C as adorno were seen around the world last summer, and since there is no person on the face of the Earth that does not have footwear – or at least sense curiosity / tested – a pair of espadrilles.
- Asos stripe patterned espadrilles, 14.08 euros.
- Espadrilles from raffia in black and white from Oysho, for 19.99 euros.
- Espadrilles-Blücher with grid for 12,99 EUR.
- Espadrilles with Asos Leopard print slippers for 35,21 euro.
Cover photo | Sincerely Jules
50 favourite spots of the summer 2014 in Jezebel
- Spot light summer [50 favourite spots of summer]
- Heels fullcolor [50 favourite spots of summer]
- A pair of sandals that will follow me the rest of the summer [the 50 sweethearts of summer]